I'm so shocked on how much or how sudden a person could change.
P/s: Of course I also try to work out what is wrong with my part, maybe I was being reckless as a friend at times that I didn't realise which caused her a resentful person? *shrug*
P/s, P/s: I deleted the main part of this post, because i think it's a little too 'aggressive' to be posted here, i dont want 'her' to have hard feeling on me, will re-post after editing.

I think it's human nature that one always see ONLY bad things about others.
P/s: Of course I also try to work out what is wrong with my part, maybe I was being reckless as a friend at times that I didn't realise which caused her a resentful person? *shrug*
P/s, P/s: I deleted the main part of this post, because i think it's a little too 'aggressive' to be posted here, i dont want 'her' to have hard feeling on me, will re-post after editing.


0 comments on "No Luck in Friendship"
Post a Comment