Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Anything you wanna do, do it immediately.


Before my exams I had a lot of stuff on my mind I wanted to blog about,I jotted them down and hoping to blog them all after exams.But now looking at the list my mind is a total blank, either I myself can't remember what I meant by the one or two words or the passion to blog about the particular something has gone, so no point blogging about it anymore. -_-

3 comments on "Anything you wanna do, do it immediately."

Alex Layman on December 25, 2009 at 2:16 PM said...

I totally understand that! Well don't procrastinate. Haha

wenhui on December 25, 2009 at 7:49 PM said...

it's true, what i've missed is gonna be a gap in the memory!

Alex Layman on December 25, 2009 at 9:44 PM said...

Yea..it happens alot to me too...>_>" ...swt

 

venetia ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal