Xiao P or 小P is a name given by my friends to my little kancil. This little P isn't so 'little' anymore. I'm not refering to the size(it's still as tiny as always) but the age.
It's a second-hand car(third-hand to be precise) i think it's almost 10 years old. So you won't be surprise when I say it's giving me a lot of problem and recently, tends to die on me.
On the day before CNY itself, xiao P kept running out of water eventhough I stopped beside the road twice just add water to the plastic tank. Then, when I couldn't find anymore spot to stop the car, the car temperature indicator shot to the MAX and just right after I made the final turn into my friend's kondo, it died off. Phew, luckily.
I thought something was wrong with the water tank or whatever it's called, which will definitely cost a bomb to repair, again, LUCKILY, it was the tube or whatever you called that, hardened and causing the leakage.
And I had it repaired after the CNY, cost my mum RM20 to replace a new tube.
It was sent to the machanic along with my bro's car that's why it's invoiced under the number plat of NAJ545 but you can see from the receipt there's an kancil accesory.
Xiao P seemed to addicted to die on me in the middle of the road, and on this Monday(1/3/2010), early in the morning, when I was rushing to the college, AGAIN! It died off in the middle of the road! When I tried to restart, the engine gave a whining sound and died off. Again restarted, whined, died..... restarted, whined, died...(please finish it yourself)After a few times, I knew it was hopeless, I sms-ed my friends who were waiting for me, called my mum, mum called foreman, foreman came, diagnosed, restarted successfully, and he showed my mum and I that there's leakage of electricity, causing short circuit,the engine didn't receive enough power to boot, therefore it died off.
Amitabha!!! Again this time, it was the wire and replacing the wire will resurrect my xiao P!!
This is the receipt.
Date, check.
Number plat, check.
Car model, check.
Description isn't so readable, but it's a set of wire or whatever it's called.
My xiao P is but an old and senile car.
***************************************************************************************P/S: These were the movies I watched during the CNY, three movies were watched on the same day in a row and Emily Foong was my movie buddy of the day.



0 comments on "Meet 'Xiao P'"
Post a Comment