Friday, November 5, 2010

The Leading Actress (For Once)


I feel like a leading actress in some romance movie. 

To cut it short, few guys have been asking me out one after another, including this guy who brought me up the hills with magnificent view and confessed to me and another one who always asked me out to some classy restaurants and wanted to cook for me. Okay, it sounds glam but it ain't so because I know they are not the one. A & B like me but I like C and this C guy doesn't like me back. Apparently cupid has messed up with his job!

These are the familiar scene you have watched in movie/drama. To console myself, the leading roles often have to tumble and fall before they got right other half, and I guess I'm in the midst of the show and a romance often has a happy ending.

There's a phrase for this, "Wanted by many, taken by none, looking at some, waiting for one." 

0 comments on "The Leading Actress (For Once)"

ChatterBox

Labels

Tags

Link Me!


Link to me - 85x15
Copy & paste codes below:

Live Traffic Map

Live Traffic Feed

 

venetia ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal