Monday, June 2, 2008

Lousy Bank


I went to BSN today to buy some pin for my friend. I really hate this BSN branch nearby my house, the staffs are so rude. There was a few times when I left the bank, I kept cursing them in my mind.

Today, I'm supposed to pay RM5 for the pin and I had only three RM1 notes with some coins, so I took out my RM10 note to pay her, then she said, 'bagi duit kecil, kita tak de change'. I was like, 'wah. kesianya, bank ape ni? Duit pun tak de.' In front of her, I reluctantly dug out all my coins for her, then only she felt paiseh. What if I didn't have small change with me at all? Where else I can get small change? This is a f bank, ok?? Or you expect me to come again the next day?






0 comments on "Lousy Bank"

ChatterBox

Labels

Tags

Link Me!


Link to me - 85x15
Copy & paste codes below:

Live Traffic Map

Live Traffic Feed

 

venetia ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal