Saturday, May 31, 2008

So, this is what friend is all about.


Some friends, you had lost contact with them for awhile, then suddenly, you got a sms from, say her, she doesn't ask whether you are doing well or to ask out to 'yumcha', BUT these people, they are more concern, which I feel very annoyed, on matters like whether you are still going out with the same guy, whether you have fallen out with the guy or whether you have got a new one.

Ok don't tell me 'Maybe she just wanna recommend you a guy if you have none' kinda thing. I'm not sure about the guys but I find girls really like gossip about all these. They really like to 'jaga tepi kain orang'. Why would you want to know all these when you don't even care how is your friend's life, studies and etc.?

So, I reckon they would be happy to hear 'Oh, I've got dumped!', 'Damn, he cheated on a girl with me!', 'There is an accident and I'm getting married soon' sort of answers.

Afterall, these are more interesting topics to bitch around??


P/S: My bad, I'm over-sensitive and nasty.



0 comments on "So, this is what friend is all about."

ChatterBox

Labels

Tags

Link Me!


Link to me - 85x15
Copy & paste codes below:

Live Traffic Map

Live Traffic Feed

 

venetia ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal