p/s: I was figuring how to download youtube video to computer, I somehow thought posting it here could help, but abviously not. -_-
Choosing Vibrational Cringe
1 month ago
"All blogs are toilets full of opinionated vomit, I merely ask from you to hold my hair..." -Matthew Michael
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you can appreciate them when they're right, you believe less so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes goods things fall apart so better things can fall together. ~Marilyn MonroeSomeday someone will walk into your life and make you realise why it never worked out with anyone else.
The only things in life you regret are the risks that you didn't take.Never regret anything because at one time.. it was exactly what you wanted.
venetia ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal
0 comments on "How to download video from Youtube?"
Post a Comment