Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I love J.Co Donuts!!!


I got to buy J.Co doughnuts from the college last week, it's cheaper and no long queues!!
They were sold by some society for fund raising purpose, these ppl were really brilliant to come out with an idea like this! Because ppl just can't resist J.Co!

I bought three the 1st day, I tried the walnut flavour, mum ate strawberry, sis ate chocolate. It's still really yummy eventhough it's not straight from the store, and it actually melted a little, also, I put it in the fridge before I ate it. It still managed to make me buy another two the two following days, I got to eat Peanut butter and Orea. Peanut butter was damn nice too! But I think Orea was just Mediocre.

Walnut


Yummy Yummy!
I'd developed unparallel fondness towards J.Co doughnuts!!




********************************
My colleague Joey went to Hong Kong and bought me this.

Put it under the sun and the monkeys will shake their head.



Cute not?

I know I can get this in Malaysia but getting it as a souvenir means more. She said purposely pick monkeys for me. I wonder why..

Now they are 'bathing' happily in my mum's car and shake their head during the day.



****************************************

And finally, my convo pic!

I applied the make-up myself.
I'd not been applying make-up for quite awhile but luckily it turned out quite nice. I didn't even practise the day before.


I so act cute.

0 comments on "I love J.Co Donuts!!!"

ChatterBox

Labels

Tags

Link Me!


Link to me - 85x15
Copy & paste codes below:

Live Traffic Map

Live Traffic Feed

 

venetia ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal