Friday, October 10, 2008

The Cute Guard


I think Sasa, Times Square has the cutest security guard.

Sasa



He doesn't only do what a security guard should do which is to chase after people who steal.


"Eh, how come he can run so fast? Damn, I can't get back that juicy lipstick!"



I've seen him doing the cleaning with the pretty salesgirls, shouting 'welcome' when someone entered the shop and urging passers-by to come into the shop. I can see he was even more passionate in serving the customers than the ladies eventhough I'm sure the ladies get all the commission.

Can you imagine? An old uncle who didn't know about make-up trying to help you in choosing your make-up. He may not know a lot but he could roughly tell you which were the new items, this pencil was meant for lips or eyes and etc. Then, he would quickly pull a girl over to serve you.

Yesterday, he also got me filling up a form and I got a discount voucher for free . I merely stopped in front of the shop for to look at the items displayed and he approached me within seconds already.


0 comments on "The Cute Guard"

ChatterBox

Labels

Tags

Link Me!


Link to me - 85x15
Copy & paste codes below:

Live Traffic Map

Live Traffic Feed

 

venetia ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal