Thursday, October 9, 2008

Unbelievable!


I'm the most idiotic person in the world. I found out that this particular ****er(it must be him, can't be anyone else) had been logging into my friendster account to read my messages, deleting them(but stupid enough to leave them in the trash and to let me find out two years later)and I also suspect him removing a few friends from my friend list.

Just now, out of the blue moon, I had a sudden urge to find out what I had in the message trash in friendster. And I clicked on the last page of it, there were unread messages from my ex-ex-bf which I don't recall deleting them, at least not before reading them. I looked at the date, that was two and a half years ago. WTF. I'm so slow.

Then, I checked on the rest of the messages, there were a few more unread messages from guys, either saying hi or asking for email. And I had no idea they had all gone straight into the trash. And I also found out one of them who sent me msg was once in the friend list and has now gone. I think all these can be linked up.

I don't know how long he had been doing this. Probably for years. I think you probably know who this 'fun cheong' I'm referring to by now. I feel sick even to admit he is my ex-bf.

I'd never given him the password, he probably got it by peeping when I typed it.

Not that I care about those msgs! But I'm so horrified that all these happened for such a long period without me knowing at all! Like all of a sudden, you realise someone has been creeping into your house all the while, stealing away your lingerie and knowing all your privacy.

He actually also liked to read my messages in my hp. And deleting msgs from guys(I have to say I'm not flirty at all, only one or two closer ones!), even they were just some forwarded msgs. And to delete their contacts from my hp. I knew he did all these but had never brought them up. Because I was just like that, even if I don't like something I seldom voice them out(typing them out is different story).





0 comments on "Unbelievable!"

ChatterBox

Labels

Tags

Link Me!


Link to me - 85x15
Copy & paste codes below:

Live Traffic Map

Live Traffic Feed

 

venetia ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal