It has been ages! Since I last blogged.
What makes me blog again???
Because, it's a Friday night, 10.19pm and I'm still in client's place, with nothing to do...
But!
Luckily I've got a laptop with me~~ and wifi! Yayy!!
At least I can spend a bit of time by facebooking, surfing the net, and when I've run out of things to do, I can blog....Not too bad huh!
And why am I not going home at this hour?? Because the senior hasn't done his job ( an auditor can never finish his job..sigh) and I have to stay for his companion. Why?? Because this place I'm working at is a hotel, everyone knows hotel is a bit creepy at night...(shudderss~~)
Btw, I'm now having my industrial training as a vacation trainee at this one of the big-fours accounting firm(wah, sounds glamour, it's purely luck that I get to work here). And I'm working in the audit department, where I get to go to different companies to audit their accounts and this time round, it's a hotel. =)
Let me show you some pics of the hotel.



Only pics of the meeting room, hehe.
And me. =P
Actually now I'm at home edi, senior has dropped me home.
Back to the story...
At first I really liked this engagement to audit the hotel), the senior-in-charge is very nice, my colleagues are fun and easy-going( at least at first), the place is near to my house and I get to walk freely in-and-out of the hotel.
Now I still do like the job, just that the job has got tougher, things can't be done, the seniors I'm working with is under stressed and thus, I'm also unhappy. =(
It really sucks to disappoint someone you wish to impress. He didn't say about it but I know he is really disappointed with me.. It's all because of the not-so-cooperative clients that don't provide things we need in time. The things we do is all depending on the info they provide us. Without info, no work done.
Anyhow,
overall I still appreciate this job much, it really broadens my mind and strengthens my knowledge and other ways that I can't tell but, I think I'm a-bit-different person now.
Oh ya, I also get to learn routes to places, I tried very hard everytime they used a new route. Eventhough I doubt that I can remember much.
At least I know this part of life is fine(or more than that) and would really be useful and important to me in the future.
Gambatae, wenhui!!!
P/s: Actually the initial title I gave to this piece of article was 'Fish Spa', somehow the content has gone thousands miles too far from wat I planned to write, funny.

What makes me blog again???
Because, it's a Friday night, 10.19pm and I'm still in client's place, with nothing to do...
But!
Luckily I've got a laptop with me~~ and wifi! Yayy!!
At least I can spend a bit of time by facebooking, surfing the net, and when I've run out of things to do, I can blog....Not too bad huh!
And why am I not going home at this hour?? Because the senior hasn't done his job ( an auditor can never finish his job..sigh) and I have to stay for his companion. Why?? Because this place I'm working at is a hotel, everyone knows hotel is a bit creepy at night...(shudderss~~)
Btw, I'm now having my industrial training as a vacation trainee at this one of the big-fours accounting firm(wah, sounds glamour, it's purely luck that I get to work here). And I'm working in the audit department, where I get to go to different companies to audit their accounts and this time round, it's a hotel. =)
Let me show you some pics of the hotel.
Only pics of the meeting room, hehe.
Actually now I'm at home edi, senior has dropped me home.
Back to the story...
At first I really liked this engagement to audit the hotel), the senior-in-charge is very nice, my colleagues are fun and easy-going( at least at first), the place is near to my house and I get to walk freely in-and-out of the hotel.
Now I still do like the job, just that the job has got tougher, things can't be done, the seniors I'm working with is under stressed and thus, I'm also unhappy. =(
It really sucks to disappoint someone you wish to impress. He didn't say about it but I know he is really disappointed with me.. It's all because of the not-so-cooperative clients that don't provide things we need in time. The things we do is all depending on the info they provide us. Without info, no work done.
Anyhow,
overall I still appreciate this job much, it really broadens my mind and strengthens my knowledge and other ways that I can't tell but, I think I'm a-bit-different person now.
Oh ya, I also get to learn routes to places, I tried very hard everytime they used a new route. Eventhough I doubt that I can remember much.
At least I know this part of life is fine(or more than that) and would really be useful and important to me in the future.
Gambatae, wenhui!!!
P/s: Actually the initial title I gave to this piece of article was 'Fish Spa', somehow the content has gone thousands miles too far from wat I planned to write, funny.


0 comments on "Me working at hotel."
Post a Comment