I always think dominant girlfriends are annoying.
Story started with a close male friend of mine who finally got a girlfriend at the age of 24. As expected, he really pampered the gf to the max. The guy was very soft type and the gf was very dominant. The gf knew the existence of me since the beginning. At that time, the guy and I were colleagues. We often went to work together and often kept in contact by sms-ing. The gf somehow thought I was a threat to their relationship. She monitored his sms-es closely and sometimes when I called the guy, she picked up the phone and refused to pass the phone to the guy.
Like, hello! I wasn't calling for you, bitch! and I didn't want to talk to you either. I called the guy not without a reason. And hey! He is your bf but at the same time, he is my friend too!! We have known even before he met you!! Can't an attached guy have female friends??
What pissed me off the most was this incident....
There was once I forwarded 2 funny sms-es to the guy because we always exchanged sms-es. What I didn't know was the phone wasn't with the guy but with her. She was not happy, why I had to send so many (in fact only 2) sms-es to her 'belonging'. She must have interprated this as my act to seduce her bf. She then replied me with the bf's phone.
Bitch(Which I thought was my friend): Hello! So free?
Me: Ya, today is holiday.
B: Not going out today?
Me: Just came back from giving tuition. How about you?
B: Oo, I'm at home alone. (Alone? Must be to trick me into believing we are safe to talk) You are so hardworking, it must be really lucky to be your bf.
Me: (Thinking my friend was being funny) You are right! hahaha.
B: Why don't you be my gf then? haha.
Me: (I smelled something fishy) You must be kidding. Don't let your gf see this or you'll die!
B: Haha, I know my gf is very fierce, unlike you. (Must be cursing me in heart)
Me: Are you ok? You sound weird, are you really ***(friend's name) ?
B: Haha, I was just kidding, I gotta go, bye! (suddenly got busy)
Then I knew it must be her!! I called, to check who was on the other end. She hung up.
I was really fuming, felt like killing.
Few days later, the guy admitted that it was the gf that day.
And the guy thought the gf should be forgiven cause it showed she cared about him. -_-

Story started with a close male friend of mine who finally got a girlfriend at the age of 24. As expected, he really pampered the gf to the max. The guy was very soft type and the gf was very dominant. The gf knew the existence of me since the beginning. At that time, the guy and I were colleagues. We often went to work together and often kept in contact by sms-ing. The gf somehow thought I was a threat to their relationship. She monitored his sms-es closely and sometimes when I called the guy, she picked up the phone and refused to pass the phone to the guy.
I hate girlfriends who pick up boyfriends' calls!!!!
Like, hello! I wasn't calling for you, bitch! and I didn't want to talk to you either. I called the guy not without a reason. And hey! He is your bf but at the same time, he is my friend too!! We have known even before he met you!! Can't an attached guy have female friends??
What pissed me off the most was this incident....
There was once I forwarded 2 funny sms-es to the guy because we always exchanged sms-es. What I didn't know was the phone wasn't with the guy but with her. She was not happy, why I had to send so many (in fact only 2) sms-es to her 'belonging'. She must have interprated this as my act to seduce her bf. She then replied me with the bf's phone.
Bitch(Which I thought was my friend): Hello! So free?
Me: Ya, today is holiday.
B: Not going out today?
Me: Just came back from giving tuition. How about you?
B: Oo, I'm at home alone. (Alone? Must be to trick me into believing we are safe to talk) You are so hardworking, it must be really lucky to be your bf.
Me: (Thinking my friend was being funny) You are right! hahaha.
B: Why don't you be my gf then? haha.
Me: (I smelled something fishy) You must be kidding. Don't let your gf see this or you'll die!
B: Haha, I know my gf is very fierce, unlike you. (Must be cursing me in heart)
Me: Are you ok? You sound weird, are you really ***(friend's name) ?
B: Haha, I was just kidding, I gotta go, bye! (suddenly got busy)
Then I knew it must be her!! I called, to check who was on the other end. She hung up.
I was really fuming, felt like killing.
Few days later, the guy admitted that it was the gf that day.
And the guy thought the gf should be forgiven cause it showed she cared about him. -_-


0 comments on "Dominant girlfriends"
Post a Comment