Friday, January 15, 2010

If I were a boy.


Just realised that my first post in the year of 2010 was a long long bitchy post. So sorry I had to kick-start my blog in the new year with such a post!


Well sometimes I wish I were a guy, at least guys aren't so much a tinderbox. They don't get all whiny when things doesn't go their way.(mostly! at least.)



"Yer! Why it has to be like that!"

"Yer, look at this/look at that"..etc...


And guys aren't vengeful, they don't intrigue against each other. One minute they are fighting and the next they are buddies again.Those Oh-I-can't-stand-this-bitch issues just don't seem to occur to them.


Like Gary Chow and Justin?


Having said that, I really beh-tahan guys who are narrow-minded and extremely sensitive. This is what makes them sissy! Seriously, who can stand guys who are constantly complaining! Walao!









0 comments on "If I were a boy."

ChatterBox

Labels

Tags

Link Me!


Link to me - 85x15
Copy & paste codes below:

Live Traffic Map

Live Traffic Feed

 

venetia ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal