Monday, May 26, 2008

New semester, new friends, new spirit!


I'll be starting my new semester in my advance diploma, with totally new gang of friends, since none of my former group mate is doing what I'm doing. So sad~

Oh, NEVER MIND! I ought to be independent, I'm a big girl(I feel so old indeed), an official adult, I don't need the company of anyone to go to school, this is what the primary school students would demand.

Seriously, I really REALLY have to be very VERY hardworking in this new semester, not only the course I'm doing is hard, also because -----> I'm so damn DEPRESSSSSSEDDDDDD to find out that I'd been so inconsistent in everything I'd done, nothing I'd done properly and whole-heartedly from the beginning till the end, including learning to play piano, joining national service, studies, and the list goes on. This is the reason, I'm good in nothing!! Absolutely nothing at alll! I feel so pathetic of myself I feel like slapping myself on both side of my face to wake myself up. (Ouch!)


HOI!! WHEN YOU GONNA DO SOMETHING ABOUT YOUR HOPELESSLY LAZY, UNCONCERNING AND CAN'T-BE-BOTHERED KIND OF ATTITUDE???



P/s: I don't dare to swear to accomplish anything in the near future, i know myself too well. Haihz.


2 comments on "New semester, new friends, new spirit!"

Alex Layman on May 26, 2008 at 3:21 PM said...

Gambatte Ah!

wenhui on May 26, 2008 at 10:32 PM said...

haha, i thought no one has been reading my blog lately, i didn't update rapidly, thanks ya!

ChatterBox

Labels

Tags

Link Me!


Link to me - 85x15
Copy & paste codes below:

Live Traffic Map

Live Traffic Feed

 

venetia ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal