Today I got ffk-ed by my students, class was supposed to be at 3pm, 2.50pm I was at her door step, then she said: 'Oh, didn't Angel(ya, my student's name)tell you we can't make it today?' Then I was like, 'Orh, ok..' Then I checked my phone, oh ya, she did sms me, at 2.33pm. I was on the way edi, probably sqeezing in the train and din feel the phone vibration. Nvm, happily, I went shopping instead. Sg. Wang is just two stations away anyway.
Shopping is really good for relieving stress, for girls especially, provided you have some money to spend, and it's sales season. Yippie!
Talking bt stress, I'm really bad at managing my stress, when I stress out, I often do something outrageous. And the most common wan is eat a lot. When I eat, it seems to draw my mind away from whatever that haunts me. The more stressful I feel, the more I eat. Haihz, why not the other way round? Some people lose their appetite when they are under stress, I wish I were like them.
Shopping is really good for relieving stress, for girls especially, provided you have some money to spend, and it's sales season. Yippie!
Talking bt stress, I'm really bad at managing my stress, when I stress out, I often do something outrageous. And the most common wan is eat a lot. When I eat, it seems to draw my mind away from whatever that haunts me. The more stressful I feel, the more I eat. Haihz, why not the other way round? Some people lose their appetite when they are under stress, I wish I were like them.
I wanted to shop for bag, but ended up bought a skirt.
I tried out a few skirts.
Skirt A
Skirt B
This is a above-knee length skirt, have been always wanted to look for a longer skirt, mini skirt is inconvenient to move around.
But what is not good about this is, pink in not a easy-to match colour, it may looked nice because I was wearing black. It's hard too match with other colour.
I bought it anyway because it's an 70% item.
But what is not good about this is, pink in not a easy-to match colour, it may looked nice because I was wearing black. It's hard too match with other colour.
I bought it anyway because it's an 70% item.


0 comments on "Stress Relief"
Post a Comment