Monday, July 28, 2008

China Dolls


I always say my students are pretty, here they are.

But I think they look prettier in real.

Coco.









Angel.
p/s: Both of them carry LV bag.





5 comments on "China Dolls"

Alex Layman on July 29, 2008 at 1:51 AM said...

Eh? you're now back to working as a tutor ah?

wenhui on July 29, 2008 at 9:54 PM said...

ya, but soon to lose my job, they gonna move to sri hartamas, a place which I am not familiar at all~

Alex Layman on July 29, 2008 at 9:57 PM said...

I see, they're your only two students? Btw what subject you are teaching?

wenhui on July 29, 2008 at 10:41 PM said...

try to make a wild guess..XD

Alex Layman on July 30, 2008 at 2:07 AM said...

Hmmmmmmm....English?? I remember you mentioned you were an English tutor before...>_> is my guess correct?

ChatterBox

Labels

Tags

Link Me!


Link to me - 85x15
Copy & paste codes below:

Live Traffic Map

Live Traffic Feed

 

venetia ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal