Apparently I have some uncanny abilities in me that I never discovered.
This morning weather was cold, I was sitting in the middle of the lecture hall where there were two huge air-conditioned on my both side that kept emitting cold air mercilessly and I was nearly froze. I thought I was not gonna make it to the next hour. Silently, I prayed that the electricity would cut off so that the lecture could end earlier and I could live.
Just 5 minutes or so later, it's a total blackout in front of my eyes.
No, I didn't faint.
It was power failure.
The first thing in my mind was 'WOAH, THIS IS FREAKING SCARY! I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!!' I had used my willpower to cut off the electricity.
The whole area had a power cut because of me.
The media should come and interview me now, and I'll appear in the front page of the newspaper tomorrow.

This morning weather was cold, I was sitting in the middle of the lecture hall where there were two huge air-conditioned on my both side that kept emitting cold air mercilessly and I was nearly froze. I thought I was not gonna make it to the next hour. Silently, I prayed that the electricity would cut off so that the lecture could end earlier and I could live.
Just 5 minutes or so later, it's a total blackout in front of my eyes.
No, I didn't faint.
It was power failure.
The first thing in my mind was 'WOAH, THIS IS FREAKING SCARY! I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!!' I had used my willpower to cut off the electricity.
The whole area had a power cut because of me.
The media should come and interview me now, and I'll appear in the front page of the newspaper tomorrow.


0 comments on "Uncanny Ability in Me"
Post a Comment