Thursday, June 11, 2009

Chow Kit Pan Mee


We had Chow Kit Pan Mee today, the name of the shop is KIN KIN Pan Mee, opposite the HSBC Bank.

None of us know the exact location of the shop but being young people should be more adventurous. So after class, we just went ahead and I was the driver! I love getting to new places now that I've started to drive. As long as the way is not too complicated and there must be parking space!

It isn't a very nice shop, not much choices, only pan mee and can drinks. All of us had the same thing.



My pan mee. This is before putting in the chilli. My friend who can't eat spicy food find it nice too to eat it plain. They have got minced meat and chu yao cha in it.




And this is after. Doesn't it look more yummy now? It is in fact not bad. And I like the chilli, it's their specialty.
The pan mee is RM5. Normal portion.




And almost got my car overheat on the way back.



* * *




0 comments on "Chow Kit Pan Mee"

ChatterBox

Labels

Tags

Link Me!


Link to me - 85x15
Copy & paste codes below:

Live Traffic Map

Live Traffic Feed

 

venetia ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal