Earlier of the year, I went to this dessert cafe in Times Square with my mum which provides a variety of desserts and also pasta, bread and etc. What caught my eyes at first was the durian pancake! Everyone in my family loves durian.

Our dish of the day was this Chicken Sandwich which came in very big portion and ladies probably can't finish on their own. And I shared this with my mum. The pic was taken after half of it was eaten.
The next time I went I had Tuna Sandwich but I think Chicken Sandwich is nicer.

And the reason we came. Also the must-order dessert in the cafe. The durian pancake! It's durian flesh wrapped in a layer skin (which we can't figure it out what it was made out of but was like real durian skin) together with some mousse (?). It's real yummy!
But it isn't cheap though. Around RM7 for three. I then found out that Isetan in KLCC and a store in LG of Sg. Wang is selling the durian pancake at RM10 for 6!!
And our 'tong shui'. Can't remember what's the name of the tong shui but from the pic u can see it has tremella, longan, carrot(?) in it, very soothing. I like tremella, a bit chewy.

Lastly the sago pudding. The only thing that I found not delicious. According to my mum it's too sticky. I never had sago pudding before so I don't know how it is suppose to taste like but I just didn't like it. I think it's quite over-priced too. Around RM5 for a tiny cup of it. The diameter of the cup is like half of an adult's palm size. But somehow it looked big portion in pic, felt cheated.

That's all we had. But it had much more choices in the menu. It's worth going but the price is more to expensive side I think.

Our dish of the day was this Chicken Sandwich which came in very big portion and ladies probably can't finish on their own. And I shared this with my mum. The pic was taken after half of it was eaten.
The next time I went I had Tuna Sandwich but I think Chicken Sandwich is nicer.
And the reason we came. Also the must-order dessert in the cafe. The durian pancake! It's durian flesh wrapped in a layer skin (which we can't figure it out what it was made out of but was like real durian skin) together with some mousse (?). It's real yummy!
And our 'tong shui'. Can't remember what's the name of the tong shui but from the pic u can see it has tremella, longan, carrot(?) in it, very soothing. I like tremella, a bit chewy.
Lastly the sago pudding. The only thing that I found not delicious. According to my mum it's too sticky. I never had sago pudding before so I don't know how it is suppose to taste like but I just didn't like it. I think it's quite over-priced too. Around RM5 for a tiny cup of it. The diameter of the cup is like half of an adult's palm size. But somehow it looked big portion in pic, felt cheated.
That's all we had. But it had much more choices in the menu. It's worth going but the price is more to expensive side I think.


0 comments on "A Dessert Cafe"
Post a Comment