I have a lot to blog about, but editing my old posts itself already worn me out,*yawn*.
I wanna blog about the fish spa that I went for quite some time ago, around the beginning of the year.
I had never tried this before, putting your feet into the water with some fishies sounds easy but it took me sometime to make some mental preparation and force my feet into the water.
Look at the fish around my feet.
Very ticklish but quite bearable after awhile.
I kept telling myself, "You are paying for this! Just do it!" This was what my friend who went for a fish spa before me told me to do, quite effective.=D
The place wasn't very large, but looked comfortable.
Ade couple peluk-peluk somemore.
See the cups in the picture? They served tea too.
And me.
I had a 30 minute session at 6th floor Times Square for RM20, which was a promotion price. And the boss there was very polite.
Can hardly find polite attendants nowadays. Around 9/10 gives you tulan face for having to serve you.
The skin around my foot did become slightly smoother after that.


0 comments on "Fish Spa"
Post a Comment