Sunday, September 6, 2009

Shopping shopping!


This is the greatest deal I have ever had! Look at I bought today from the warehouse sales..


These two pairs of heels, from Bonita...
Both of them, cost me only RM19!!!!

Yes, two pairs for RM19!! They are not pasar malam quality but Bonita(not branded but still something). Is this amazing or what?

And the price tag is still attached, which says RM139!! Their condition is still superb, with some minor scratches and minor faulty parts which are not significant when worn. And I look elegent in them!

Is this the indication that luck has finally come back to me? I'd been looking for these kinda heels high and low and they had now come to me, in double!



I have also bought some rubbish that I don't really need but just couldn't resist buying because they are so cheap. .. . I guess this is some psychology, they give the consumers some good deal and in return, the consumers buy more than what they need.

Anyhow, these pairs of shoes made my day!


0 comments on "Shopping shopping!"

ChatterBox

Labels

Tags

Link Me!


Link to me - 85x15
Copy & paste codes below:

Live Traffic Map

Live Traffic Feed

 

venetia ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal