During CNY this year, I struck 2nd price of Magnum, winning me RM3150.
I was born in the year of Tiger, and the very famous fortune teller, Peter So Man Fung(I'm kinda superstitious) who forecasted Anita Mui and Leslie Cheung's death said at the beginning of the year that Tigers would have a great year ahead, and in fact the greatest among all the other zodiacs.
When I won I thought, "Wow, he is so right, my day has finally come."
But I think winning Toto out of the fewer than 5 times I bought numbers actually exhausted my quota of luck for the year already. Luck has never stand by my side since then.
It's October now and I can already conclude that it's indeed a very sucky year I have, maybe excluding the months I had my internship eventhough I didn't like the job much.




0 comments on "5451"
Post a Comment