Saturday, October 10, 2009

Birthday Greeting


This is a PSP look-alike birthday card, cool?


It's by SUNNY instead on SONY and a cow instead of a tortoise (Mario), haha.



Nowadays birthday cards are so creative and fun.

The mandarin words read 'becoming more and more pretty'.




 I also attach a small gift to the card.


It's a cardholder.


I can only send small gifts so that they can be fit into the envelopes because they are to be sent to Aussie. Last year, it was a exquisite bookmark and a clover leaf necklace the year before that.

I like to choose things small little things that might come in handy but people would seldom buy for themselves.


                                 ***
I have been going to the gym lately.

Only RM1.20 and I can stay as long as I want, syok!


It was a weekday morning so I can conquer the gym alone. Hope I can be more persistent and shed off all the excessive fat.


P/S: I didn't know she has moved, the birthday card is on its way to greet no one. =/



2 comments on "Birthday Greeting"

Alex Layman on October 16, 2009 at 1:20 PM said...

Is that the TARC gym?

wenhui on October 17, 2009 at 11:21 AM said...

yes, it is. =)

ChatterBox

Labels

Tags

Link Me!


Link to me - 85x15
Copy & paste codes below:

Live Traffic Map

Live Traffic Feed

 

venetia ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal