Monday, October 12, 2009

Babies


My newest baby(30092009), Canon Ixus 95. Green was the only colour left, nvm, green is healthy.






With my budget all I could manage was a mid-range camera.

I try to make myself to take a photo every one or two days. There is this saying among the photography enthusiasts, 'a photo a day keeps the fungus away'. Of course I wouldn't want my baby to collect dust or to grow fungus in the cupboard.



Dell 1420, another baby of mine, the 2/3-yr-old lappy.(Time flies)
I used to play a lot of DOTA and red-alert(♥) with it.


It was me with the newly bought lappy, my hair was still short back then.


I'm using a SE K660i currently but I'm still missing my sudah-hilang SE W810i. It's very pretty....






 

My friends were very amazed with the battery life. There was once, I took photo for friend on her birthday celebration from day to night(300+ pics) and the battery didn't die on me.

After I lost it I did consider to get the same model again. People who own it normally keep it as the second phone even when they upgrade their phone later. It's very solid and nothing went wrong during the 6 months I had it. And I downloaded very nice themes for the phone one....now I can't find so nice theme for my current phone, prolly because K660i is not as common as W810i. Also, W810i took very nice macro shot, which is a function K660i doesn't have.



The nothing-special-k660i (18062008)



2 comments on "Babies"

Alex Layman on October 14, 2009 at 10:48 PM said...

300+ pictures and battery can still go on..that's a very good phone indeed.

BTW..you still play DOTA?

wenhui on October 14, 2009 at 11:37 PM said...

is 300+ too many? i kinda forgot, maybe i exaggerated it, but it took quite many pics that day.

no longer playing DOTA and i'm very cha.

ChatterBox

Labels

Tags

Link Me!


Link to me - 85x15
Copy & paste codes below:

Live Traffic Map

Live Traffic Feed

 

venetia ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal