Monday, February 22, 2010

Blur Case


This morning I arrived at the office waiting to be served but no one was there. I didn't want to wait long so I found the hp number of the person in charge(David) and asked why was the place left unattended. Before he replied, someone came back and I forgot about the message I sent.

About 1 to 2 hours later, someone whose number I didn't save in my hp sms-ed me.

016-&*$#@%#: Come to canteen 2 la.

Me: Who are u? (I thought it's my coursemate looking for me!)

No replies for another 30 minutes.

016-&*$#@%#: David

LOL!

If you don't get it, I found it funny because I was the one who started the smse and yet I asked him who he is when he answered. And it instantly put a smile on my face thinking of my own silliness eventhough my mood wasn't right then because I was so tensed up!


And imagine if you are David.


2 comments on "Blur Case"

Alex Layman on February 25, 2010 at 1:29 PM said...

LOL!

wenhui on February 25, 2010 at 4:22 PM said...

thanks for dropping by again! and thanks for commenting on all my posts.=p

ChatterBox

Labels

Tags

Link Me!


Link to me - 85x15
Copy & paste codes below:

Live Traffic Map

Live Traffic Feed

 

venetia ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal