Sunday, February 7, 2010

The Prophecy out of a Tiny Little Mole


"It means you'll become a third party to a relationship."
That's what a mole reader told me referring to the mole on the middle of my right cheek. I didn't get it removed because it's so expensive, RM40 to remove a tiny little mole? I've got so many on my face how much I have to pay to get them all removed?

Over the years, coincidence or not, things turned out sorta like what the mole reader told. Not that I destroyed anyone's relationship, but unconsciously became one is more like it. And sometimes when guys tell you he's single, they're not.

My ex, was in an relationship when I first met him but of course I didn't know about it. Then he decided to quit to be with me, also without me knowing. When I got to know about it, we were officially together.

During my interns, I got to know this senior, down to earth, a bit of workaholic, always neat, but he's already taken. The first time I worked under him I already knew. When I saved my number in his phone I saw a contact number under the name of '******* Darling'.

When we got a bit closer and I asked him about it, he said no, he didn't have a gf. We got along quite well. I have to admit I have a crush on him but nothing more. And all the while he kept telling me he had no gf.

Once, when we were having lunch with his friends, his friend asked him, where's your gf? I smiled knowingly upon hearing that, he was quite awkward, "I told her I don't have a gf..."  "Ops!"

Maybe it's destined, maybe it's coincidence, or it's just that great guys are often taken, as simple as that.

I'm single for quite some times since my last relationship, there's no one that makes me feel like I wanna start a relationship with so far. Except for this guy, E, whom my heart responded with frenzy thumps the first time I met him. And my heart also died along with the news about him started a relationship.

There's no rush in this matter to me. I used to take more than 2 years to quit a dreadful relationship and I know I can't afford to fall into another one.

"Someday someone will walk into your life and make you realise why it never worked out with anyone else."
This is one of my all time favourite quotes which I attached at the bottom of the blog.

                             **********************************************************




P/S: Moles can trigger melanoma, a type of skin cancer, please read: Check Your Moles.


1 comments on "The Prophecy out of a Tiny Little Mole"

Alex Layman on February 14, 2010 at 9:08 PM said...

Well...besides your favourite quote, I think perhaps this quote suits your current situation as well..."Sometimes, we have to meet a few wrong to meet the right one"

And like you said, no rush in relationship. You're still young and have plenty of time. Just choose and look wisely =)

ChatterBox

Labels

Tags

Link Me!


Link to me - 85x15
Copy & paste codes below:

Live Traffic Map

Live Traffic Feed

 

venetia ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal