DAY 1
This is my day one outfit, some oriental rich tai tai look, muahaha, din mean to look like one, it's just something I bought last minute, not too bad I guess. On the same day we went to Genting, I din like gambling much but my aunt managed to win some RM2k and my bro and I got RM200 tips each,HAPPY!
DAY 2
Still the same shawl but a different look, if you can't tell, it's a jumper. I kinda like one-piece lately, no mix-matching fuss.
DAY 4
Went to Pahang to visit my 'yifu', doesn't matter if you don't know what's a 'yifu'. Wanted to look all ladylike and I actually put on a dress. But that means I couldn't ride on a motorcycle! To me the most fun part of it is to go 'long kai' on a motorbike at night and to feel the wind sweeping through your face and in your hair(I swear I once saw a shooting star across the sky while I was 'long-kaiing' there!). And hence this casual look.
DAY 6
And this was a usual catch-up with friends, nothing's special lo, just a simple dress, and the leopard print little bag again. Now I'm carrying the bag everywhere I go.
And today it's the day 7, it's 'yan yat'! We are supposed to 'lou sang' for auspicious means. But then my family din want to because they don't eat it. It's not like I want to eat, just for the fun of it and hoping for a better year ahead! *Fine, I'm superstituous.*






1 comments on "The CNY Outfit Post"
*thumbs up*
Post a Comment