Sunday, February 7, 2010

My first attempt in Cooking


I'm motivated! I just wanna cook!

So far so good and luckily I haven't burned my kitchen!

This is CLAYPOT CHICKEN RICE. The left is what I cooked and the right is how it was supposed to look like.

A bit bland.

MANGO STICKY RICE
Okie, it was gross, but it's because of the excess coconut milk and my glutinous rice was yellowish because I used brown sugar instead of caster sugar. I think this is the yummiest of the bunch!!! My mum agreed with me.


CAPSISUM MASHED POTATO
I almost broke my fingers mashing all the potatoes with a spoon, so damn tiring! And I made too much of it. I retched at it on the 1st day because it's all pureed.(Also out of tiredness I think ) But the 2nd day I made a brave move to try the leftover mashed potato again it tasted surprisingly good! Maybe the potatoes 'settled down' and the potato smell wasn't so intense already.


What will I try next? Gambatae!


0 comments on "My first attempt in Cooking"

ChatterBox

Labels

Tags

Link Me!


Link to me - 85x15
Copy & paste codes below:

Live Traffic Map

Live Traffic Feed

 

venetia ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal