Sunday, March 16, 2008

Free Lunch


I went to working place a bit earlier than normal today as I'd promised my friend to help her buy a touch-n-go card and also to send a parcel in the post office(well I din know post office is closed on Saturdays lo). Then I met an old friend of mine coincidently, really *kiew lo. He he.

I din get to send out the parcel of course. He was there because he was heading to the Maxis service centre. It was still early I went with him. While waiting for him, I walked around by myself in there and played around with the displayed Nokia N95 8Gb, I'm using one too! Haha, not exactly the same one but a fake one my uncle bought with merely RM300+ from China. The real one is definitly over RM1500+ lo. The one I'm using now has a seasonal touch screen somemore. The real 1 doesn't have. Haha. What is a seasonal touch screen?? That means it doesn't give you respond all the time you touch on it lo. It has seasons, other time you will have u press on the buttons lo. In short, it's *sot sot dei(not right). Haha.

What?? What do you expect from a RM300+ phone right?

While I was playing with the phone, a girl came over and asked me a few questions and I filled up my name and phone number in her survey form, I got a mouse pad for free. Yay! Not a lousy one but a soft one with a cushion bulging out on one end which is meant to support your wrist when you lay your hand on your mouse. I din have a proper mouse pad all these while but putting the mouse on newspaper only ar. It's true. I don't know why am I so kedekut to buy 1. Not like a mouse pad will cost me a lot. Maybe I had the feeling that I will get a free one some day. And now I've got one. Yay!


*Cantonese



1 comments on "Free Lunch"

Alex Layman on March 16, 2008 at 1:25 AM said...

Haha, i guess your day is here!...err i mean your free mouse pad..haha

 

venetia ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal