Friday, March 21, 2008

Sleepless Night


I've added a few applications in my new blog as you can see. This aquarium thingy is fun. The fishies are in my favourite colour-purple! They are are so dump lo. When they swim and bump head-to-head into each other, they will stuck there and you have to poke them so they can move away from each other and swim again.






The three little fishies in the middle are stuck!






Blogging definitely take a toll on my sleep lo. When I blog, I often have so many ideas racing in my mind I wanna do them all that keep me excited and sleepless..-___- That's why I'm awake at 2am and blogging in front of the pc and playing with the fishies. >.< .






0 comments on "Sleepless Night"

 

venetia ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal