Behold!!! There are a few sexy pictures of the finalists of Malaysia Dreamgirl which are almost to be rank under 18SG. =D So, no kids allowed here!
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
So the latest episode of Malaysian Dreamgirl is out today.
Jean had made her decision to quite the competition even before the first elimination.....Too bad!
She is one of my top favorite among the girls! >.<>.< >.< >.< >.<. She could go far in the competition. She is so likable with a good attitude and even her competitors like her!!! How could this happen?? She could definitely earn a lot of votes from the audience lo!! More >.<'s.......
Jean had made her decision to quite the competition even before the first elimination.....Too bad!
She is one of my top favorite among the girls! >.<>.< >.< >.< >.<. She could go far in the competition. She is so likable with a good attitude and even her competitors like her!!! How could this happen?? She could definitely earn a lot of votes from the audience lo!! More >.<'s.......
And three girls are eliminated in this episode. Alison, Natasha and Eyna are the bottom three. But since Jean had left, only two are eliminated. Eyna can stay(She is quite pretty too, I like her body). And Jay is among the bottom five. Omg omg. Please don't leave so soon. I want you to stay longer! (See her rap in her video! Click Here.)
Anyhow, Ringo or Cheesie(as a blogger) is safe! She is so soft spoken in front of the camera. So different from 'her' in her blog. But very often, a virtual self is always different from how you look in front of the public. Not that you are faking it but it's how you carry yourself in front people and you express your mind when you blog. I still like her. She looks gorgeous in this photo shoot.
And here is another banner of her.

If you feel she is as good as I thought of her, please vote! Hehe. I'm doing free advert for her. I'm so kind.
Also, it's her in pajamas in the Nuffgang bday party!
Also, it's her in pajamas in the Nuffgang bday party!

She is cute, isn't she?? I wish I was in smaller size like her. >.< (Eee? I think I'm becoming a bigger friend of hers. -_-')





0 comments on "Jean had left, Ringo stays after the first elimination!"
Post a Comment