A very tiring day. I'd been sitting in front of my lappy since like this afternoon? It had been over 8 hours lo. What took me so long? (I'm using the desktop now, my laptop's heating, need ingsome rest.)
Well, what else if not assignments ? They come two in a row . One has to be passed up tomorrow, haha. Ya, student like me still like to do homework last minute. Normally Mud(we call each other names, she calls me Shit and I call her Mud) and I will be the ones struggling. After hours of coursework marathon, we finally stopped around 8pm. One is done and ready to be printed and another one can be continued later.
Then Mud gave me a call to confirm some stuff and before she ended the call she said,
Well, what else if not assignments ? They come two in a row . One has to be passed up tomorrow, haha. Ya, student like me still like to do homework last minute. Normally Mud(we call each other names, she calls me Shit and I call her Mud) and I will be the ones struggling. After hours of coursework marathon, we finally stopped around 8pm. One is done and ready to be printed and another one can be continued later.
Then Mud gave me a call to confirm some stuff and before she ended the call she said,
Mud: You haven't DIED ar? (Are you still survived from work?)
Me: Not yet la, still alive, haha. How about you? You died already??
Mud: Just half alive, but I feel like dying. T__T
Me: Hahahaha.
Mud: k, that's all. I need to go now.
Me: Don't DIE ar!
Mud: Haha.
So, I'd again survived from tons of work. Hehe.


0 comments on "Im not dead yet"
Post a Comment