Friday, March 21, 2008

I'm a bit different from yesterday.


Looking at this picture. Can you tell I'm different from yesterday physically?




Not my hair.... not my eyes....... not my face...........


It's my mouth.




Erm, not exactly my mouth but....my teeth.


They are uglier than they were yesterday...



Tadaa!



Haha, Ugly Wenhui is here.


I had always wanted to rectify my teeth since like...as long as I can remember. When I was in secondary school I knew government dental clinic provide this service at much lower price but I didn't know where to find one. But actually I passed by one at kota raya a zillion times when I went for tuition lo. So now I have to pay 10 times the amount to get this done at a private dental clinic. Boohuhu.


Now I have to be very careful when I eat. I can't eat curry because it can dye the rubber in my mouth. They are pink by the way. The nurse there let me chose between 'teeth-colour' and pink. Then I chose pink without thinking twice. My friend said it's a bit too sharp. Haha. The dentise also told me not to bite hard things such as peanuts and if I want to eat apple I have to cut it into smaller pieces. If the metal thingy falls off after the warranty of two weeks, he will charge me RM50 for each metal. If I happen to bite on an apple and Oops! Four metals fall off, that means the I have to pay RM200 as a consequence of eating that so-expensive apple.


And now I can't really bite yet. I heard from my friend, she ate porridge for two weeks after she put on her braces...Because it really hurts to bite.O.0.. Siao. When I'm starving I'll put everything edible into my mouth lo. Even if that means I have to swallow the food without biting. I did this two weeks earlier when the dentist stuffed rubbers in between my teeth. I didn't eat properly for 4 days. It hurt so much to bite so I just swallow without biting much. And I got gastric after that. Probably because the food can't be digested. Hehe.




******************

This is the infamous-RM300-N95. Read about my older post about it here.




Look not bad for a RM300 phone right?




And the back.

Chio not?






Despite the little problem it had, it actually served it purpose quite well.


But,


I'm gonne make an announcement that the phone,



After serving as wenhui's phone for three weeks+,









It DIED.
Officially.


It hadn't waken up since this morning after it completed it's last job of waking me up this morning.


T_______T

How heartbreaking is that....


Ya, RM300 is nothing. But the phone is my aunt's. She let me use it once her hubby brought it back from China. She herself hasn't use it before. And now the phone died while I'm using it. Die lo. And I don't think it can be repaired, who would want to repair this fake phone right?





**********************




This is a friendship badge of pang ping and me....=]]]]

I look fat in the badge though.
We made this in Mid Valley before she went back to Sydney in Feb. =]]]]







2 comments on "I'm a bit different from yesterday."

Alex Layman on March 23, 2008 at 12:47 AM said...

Wah how long will the braces need to be on? Hmm well ugly duckling will turn to be a swan ma ^_^.

As for the "N95".....my condolences..>_>"

wenhui on March 23, 2008 at 9:03 PM said...

my dentist estimated it'll take one and a half year. if it takes longer than that i dont know la.

and for the N95...sigh! *no eyes see*

 

venetia ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal