Friday, March 14, 2008

Im back to talk rubbish again.


So I'm here again. I'd deleted my previous blog, somehow I feel wary to maintain the old one and so I deleted everything I'd spent a lot of time to write. I can be so weird at times. Hehe.

Don't know la, thinking someone who isn't so close to you could read your thought and you don't know who they are kinda freaks me out. Like someone is observing or stalking you from dark corners. Geez. Maybe I'm not that open kind of people.






The above is a banner of cheesie/Ringo from for the Malaysian Dreamgirl Contest. I doubt pasting it here help much though. I read her blog, not to say I like her but I prefer her over most of the rest of the finalists. I like Jean and Jay too actually, but I don't have banners of them. And some finalists are so cocky lo. So *yong sui sui. I don't want them to win. So Ringo, Jean and Jay, please win!!



*Cantonese



0 comments on "Im back to talk rubbish again."

 

venetia ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal